Saturday, November 14, 2015

A Lesson from Some Very Wise Men




I hear the Lord saying today, beloved, don't you dare let the circumstances of this temporary and extremely fragile life speak louder than the promises I have shared with you. Observe the example of the wise men in Matthew 2. They came from afar off to worship Me and to bring Me the best of their resources. They did all of this, despite what they had found upon their arrival. I was not in the palace and I was not being attended to by a great and mighty wait staff. Yet, when they found me, on the outskirts of town, in a small house, in the presence of the mother who gave birthed to Me; they worshipped Me. They did not let what it looked like, choke out or steal the word I had given to them, and I beseech you to do the same. It is written and it has been proclaimed: The King of the Jews is born, now go and worship Him. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog. I pray that it has blessed you, and please do, visit again.