Wednesday, November 2, 2016

When It's to Good to Be True

I have always believed that if we listen carefully and trust the voice speaking softly in the wind, our steps would lead us to the exact time and place where our present meets our destiny. Today, this is my reality. After being promoted, well actually fired, I find myself in place that seems too good to be true. I say this because I cannot believe God has placed me in an environment where growing, stretching and failing forward is the norm. Where open arms greet me every which way I turn and the staff willingly volunteer both their time and talent to ensure that all is well for our student's return. 

This is experience is so foreign to me that I have found myself asking what have I done to deserve such favor? As a believer, I know the answer to my question, nothing. There is nothing I will ever be able to do to warrant neither the grace nor the favor God has shown me. 

So for now, I will be content in the place I find myself and I will trust God to lead me as He has in the past. And when the trial comes, and I know it will, I will hold fast to the promises He has made and the victories He has already achieved in my life.

Until next time....Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read my blog. I pray that it has blessed you, and please do, visit again.